Home American Libraries | Canadian Libraries | Universal Library | Community Texts | Project Gutenberg | Biodiversity Heritage Library | Children's Library | Additional Collections

(5.7 M)PDF (Google.com)
(65.2 K)Metadata

All Files: HTTPS

Reminiscences of my childhood and youth (1906)

fullscreen
Author: Brandes, Georg Morris Cohen, 1842-1927
Subject: Brandes, Georg Morris Cohen, 1842-1927; Authors, Danish; Jews
Publisher: New York : Duffield
Digitizing sponsor: Google
Book from the collections of: University of Michigan
Collection: americana
Notes: Translation of Levned, bind I: Barndom og første ungdom.

Book digitized by Google from the library of the University of Michigan and uploaded to the Internet Archive by user tpb.

Translation of: Barndom og første ungdom

Includes index

Identifier: reminiscencesmy00brangoog
Scanner: google
Mediatype: texts